1. Maximum download speeds are generally higher for residential packages then commercial.
2. Maximum upload speeds for residential packages range between 5% to 20% depending on the download speed.
3. Maximum upload speeds for business packages are generally around 50% of the download speed.
4. Direct Internet Access (DIA) packages provide symmetrical (equal upload and download) speeds.
5. During peak network hours network congestion may occur. Business packages always have higher priority than residential packages and will be allocated bandwidth first.
6. Business packages have the option of using public IPs.
7. Business packages have access to multiple routing paths for lower latency and higher reliability.